Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 2.25

2.0 Starting Weight: 213.2
Today’s Weight: 204.4
Total 2.0 Loss: 8.8 Pounds

Original Starting Weight: 221
Today’s Weight: 204.4
Total Loss: 16.6 Pounds
So day one of being Brandified.  I have to admit that I did feel really full all day long and did not want to eat at most of the snack times.  A small part of that reason is because I take so damn long to eat that it will take me an hour to finish a snack and it seemed like I was constantly eating all day long.  But I have to admit that the oatmeal with fruit in the morning lasted sooo much longer than my usual 150 calorie yogurt that by increasing my calories for breakfast I did eat less calories over the course of the day (score one point for Brandi).  I meant to run today but had Logan tonight at the last minute so didn't get any exercise in.  I made a couple of small adjustments to the menu for today because I had a meeting that lasted almost 2 hours so missed my after noon snack so I added another fruit when I got home and added some calories to dinner to make up for it.  I still think I am really close to my normal calorie goal even though I am feeling pretty heavy like there is a ton of food in my stomach which is how I usually feel after eating out or on a not good day.  Excited (but won't get my hopes up!) about seeing the scale tomorrow.
Thanks for reading,
Mellissa
Food Journal June 13, 2011
Breakfast - 250 calories
plain oatmeal w/ 1/2 serving of protein powder
1/2 cup strawberries
water
Lunch - 370 calories
chicken breast
1/2 cup brocoli
1/2 luna smores bar
Water
Snack - 90 calories
other half of luna bar
1 cup of watermelon
Dinner - 574 calories
artichoke/tomato pannini
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
small glass of pink lemonade
Total calories - 1284

No comments:

Post a Comment