Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 2.27

2.0 Starting Weight: 213.2
Today’s Weight: 202.8
Total 2.0 Loss: 10.4 Pounds

Original Starting Weight: 221
Today’s Weight: 202.8
Total Loss: 18.2 Pounds
I had a really great run today, my best time ever!  11 minutes 39 seconds!!  That still isn't great but its 21 seconds off my last best time and the best part about it is that I wasn't dying when it was over!  I actually walked another 2.74 miles after walking 1 mile then running 1 mile and I didn't need ice for my shins or ankles when I got home :)  I also didn't collapse at the bottom of the stairs but jogged up them as well.  So maybe, maybe.....I have to give a little credit to Brandi for knowing what she is talking about.  First with the running because I really think the improvement today came from my breathing which she gave me advice about.  I counted 2 breathes in and 2 breathes out from my first step instead of waiting until i was out of breath and struggling to try to control my breathing.  Whenever I wasn't able to take 2 breaths I slowed to a fast walk until I got it back and started up again.  I definately did more running that walking in that mile this time than I have before.  It is possible that the tasteless food diet that I'm on had something to do with helping me out in todays run as well.  I'm actually excited for tomorrow to do another run.  I'm going to have to find a route to do it out by my grandma's house since I have logan this weekend so we'll see if that makes a difference.
I've got 4 more days left in the month and I'm down more than 10 pounds from this blog and close to 20 pounds with the 2 months combined.  I know I have struggled through some of both of those months but this  blog has really made a difference to me in my weight loss and I want to really thank all of you for reading and commenting (and harrassing me for not posting - a special shout out to Candice here ;) ) I'm going to finish the month strong and am definately going to continue the blog next month but am thinking about changing the name.......Any suggestions??
Thanks for reading,
Mellissa
Food Journal June 15, 2011
Breakfast - 250 calories
oatmeal w/strawberries
1/2 scoop protein powder
Lunch - 210 calories
grilled chicken
1/2 cup brocoli and zuchini
Snack - 50 calories
The calorie count here is a complete guess
green pepper pieces dipped in annie's balsamic dressing
Dinner - 270 calories
Turkey sandwich w/mustard
Snack - 100 calories
Banana
Total Calories - 880

No comments:

Post a Comment