Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2.26

2.0 Starting Weight: 213.2
Today’s Weight: 204.4
Total 2.0 Loss: 8.8 Pounds

Original Starting Weight: 221
Today’s Weight: 204.4
Total Loss: 16.6 Pounds
Day 2 of Brandi's way down.  No gain but no loss.  I still can't find my measuring tape to take measurements so will need to go buy another one sometime this week.  I did the pure barre workout today and my whole body hurts but it a good way!  The workout was supposed to be lower body only but a lot of it is holding yourself in uncomfortable positions while doing isometric movements so my arms hurt just as much as my legs from holding my big ass up to do the exercises.  I'm excited to continue with this workout.  Wait, did I just say excited for exercise?  WTF?!  I liked this wayyy better than the running because even though I was hurting when I was doing it and was shaking and sweating like a pig I wasn't ever out of breath :)  That is my kind of workout! 
I actually liked the oatmeal for breakfast today a lot more than I did yesterday and I do stay full all morning from it.  My stomach hurt a little after I ate it and I just felt like I had eaten too much pretty much all day.  I actually felt a little hungry around 2pm but had the yogurt ready for snack so was good until I got home.  Excited to see how today's food and exercise affect how I feel tomorrow.  And tomorrow is first run day since making these diet changes so I'm sure I can knock out that mile in like 7 or 8 minutes right?  Right!  Haha.
Thanks for reading,
Mellissa
Food Journal June 13, 2011
Breakfast - 250 calories
oatmeal w/strawberries
1/2 scoop protein powder
water
Lunch - 210 calories
1 grilled chicken breast
1/2 cup brocoli
1/2 luna bar (blueberry bliss mmmmm)
Snack - 250 calories
blueberry yogurt
1/4 cup crunchy things to go in it
Snack 2 - 90 calories
1/2 luna bar
Dinner - 400 calories??
This is an estimate not really sure about the salad calorie count but here are the ingredients
1 cup romaine lettuce
1 cup spinach
green peppers
zucchini
chicken
Annie's Natural balsamic vinigarette dressing
1 whole wheat dinner roll
1 cup of watermelon for dessert
Total Calories - 1200 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment