Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 2.28

2.0 Starting Weight: 213.2
Today’s Weight: 202.8
Total 2.0 Loss: 10.4 Pounds

Original Starting Weight: 221
Today’s Weight: 202.8
Total Loss: 18.2 Pounds
 
No weight movement today.  Not only that but I realized that somehow I had 2 Day 24's so after that correction I only have 2 days left in this 30 day blog.  With 2.8 pounds to go for the big goal........Candice I feel the last few days of biggest loser craziness coming on!  Brandi would kill me if she knew what we did on those 2-3 days before the end of the challenge.  The best I can hope for is that I'm coming to the end of that time of the month so will hopefully release some of the water I've been holding and really hit it hard with the running tomorrow.  I have Logan tomorrow night so I'm going to have to figure something out near grandma's house. 
 
Today started as a not so good food day.  I was in such a rush to get out of the house that I left all my food for the day on the counter and had to figure it out with the vending machine.  After consulting with Brandi, haha, I went with half a bagel and some watermelon my grandma just happened to hand me when I dropped Logan off starting off with 400 calories of carbs and sugar, awesome!!  Cut to lunch and I had a piece of pizza from one of the girls in the office since I didn't have time to run to walmart and get healthy food for lunch and the afternoon snack.  There is another 425 calories, mostly carbs.  I cut the snacks because I just couldn't afford the calories and I honestly had no good options available.  I did drink a lot of water and did really well for dinner with just 5 slices of turkey with a wedge of laughing cow cheese for only 75 calories and no carbs!!  I was still feeling a little hungry and was starting to get a headache but once I started my pure barre workout and drank some more water I felt good.  Now my body feels sore but in a good way from that work out and my headache is gone.  I love how I can feel little muscles all over my body that I didn't even know I had before these last two weeks and especially after I finish the pure barre workouts!  Love them!! 
 
Thanks for reading,
Mellissa

No comments:

Post a Comment