Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2.29

2.0 Starting Weight: 213.2
Today’s Weight: 203.8
Total 2.0 Loss: 9.4 Pounds

Original Starting Weight: 221
Today’s Weight: 203.8
Total Loss: 17.2 Pounds
 
So I attempted to run today but failed pretty miserably.  First, I forgot my clothes and my shoes at home but borrowed some of grandma’s (that was a sight let me tell you), then took Logan, Hannah, and Hayden to the park with Grandma and attempted to walk the trail around the baseball fields but my phone wouldn’t get a satellite connection so not only could I not track my distance or time but also couldn’t get slacker radio so after a few times around the trail, which I estimate at about a half mile total, I gave in to the heat and humidity and went back to Grandma’s, got my clothes and went home. 

Had I stopped there it probably wouldn’t have been too bad since I did well for food up until that point but I stopped at Culver’s on my way home and nothing good can come from that drive thru!  In hindsight, I see that I should have at least done a pure barre workout because at least then I would have gotten some kind of exercise in but instead I fell asleep with Logan when I was trying to put him down at 830pm and didn’t wake up until Saturday morning.  I’m sure Brandi is going to say how that total lack of energy was from the food I just ate and that is probably true, considering I was still exhausted when I woke up on Saturday morning. 

*Note to self.  When eating greasy drive thru food drink 5 hour energy shot before putting toddler to bed ;)

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment