Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2.30

2.0 Starting Weight: 213.2
Today’s Weight: 203.2
Total 2.0 Loss: 10 Pounds

Original Starting Weight: 221
Today’s Weight: 203.2
Total Loss: 17.8 Pounds
 
Another 30 days bites the dust, along with another 10 pounds J  I never did get around to getting another measuring tape but I will for sure do that in the next blog.  I’m going to nix the whole 30 day set up that I’ve had going and start a new blog to take me through to goal.  I’m still going to post every day since I seem to not do well on the days that I think I don’t need to be accountable to others so please continue to harass me if you don’t see me post for a few days. 

Today was an ok day......no exercise since I had Logan and went to NKOTB concert (wooohooo!!).  I had oatmeal for breakfast (skipped the protein powder since I knew I wouldn’t be working out that day) and had some left over cheese curds for lunch (I estimate around 400 calories).  I dropped Logan off and went to dinner before the concert and had a burger and fries which I estimate at another 550 calories with the amount that I ate.  Then I started drinking…….I used diet coke as the mixer so zero calories there and I can’t imagine that the rum has more than 50 calories per shot and had 7 of those over the next 5 hours.  I probably would have had more had they not been $21 per drink at the concert (good thing I got the first 3 in at the restaurant).  Somehow after all that alcohol I remembered every dance step to every NKOTB song and so proceeded to dance them out on every song so I did get a pretty good workout at the concert, haha.  I  just found out that NKOTB are going to be at Tacoma Dome the day I fly in to Seattle in 3 weeks so I am super excited to see them again (I’m even giving up the only show Britney is doing in Chicago that same night!).  That choice was harder than eating only oatmeal and chicken for a week! 

So, on to another month and hopefully multiple inches/pounds gone by the next time I’m wrapping up a blog. 

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I am anxiously awaiting the blog celebrating the text you sent me!

    ReplyDelete